Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmast Eve Party!

Frenz playing uno

Funny Shit & Flower on Anthony back!


Again


2 funny pose

Hubby so happy playing twister


Wow two sexy bum

Me!



Nice eyes!


Wow so cool two of them so tired but still can posed!

I knew Hubby & Anthony wanna asked Dior " How Much"???

Dior & Mint sexy bum


Cute Bear couple!


Hei Nui from my dearest brother


Haiz am my armpit really so smelly?

I can't stand Hui Hui smelly mouth & hair?


Dennis,Serene & I

Lao Wu,Shyhney,Laoting & I


Makan Time!

Happy Makan Time

Cute bibi love my shit soft toy

Big Winner Ah Wee uncle eat,drink & gift


Dear Families Member!


Table setting


Table setting again


Me cutting ham


Huge Turkey


Gammon Ham


Yesterday I hold a small christmast party at my house, I was feeling quite tiring cooking & washing but luckily my three dear sister Ah zhi,Dior & Mint and mint bf anthony help out alot in my washing and cleaning or else I will faint and dior brough a cherry cake from amara hotel and mint made some jelly and brough some cheese cake for me. My bro brough a black bear for me called hei nu it looks funny but quite cute, and we play the twister game it is quite fun!

No comments: