Sunday, January 11, 2009

Primary School frenz wedding
























Today I went to fenger wedding at Pasir Ris Loyang road, and we had known each other since primary one , wow we known each other for 18 yrs. She is my primary school best friend, and during our primary school time we used to have Mcdonald breadfast everyday and it have been a long time ever I last saw her and I am really happy for her that she had finally found a better half and today when I saw her she really change alot unlike last time she is a very rought gal, whenever she open her mouth valgar word will definely came out, now perhaps cos' of her better half or whatever reason she suddenly became very gentle, really hope one day when free then we can meet out together like the past happy time we used to shared.

No comments: