Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Day to be Singapore tour guide












































I and hubby took two days off to bring my dear best malaysian frenz xiang lan and her bf lao keong to go to many places in singapore,we went to bugis,orchard,suntec city & imm for shopping and we also went to singapore flyer and sentosa. It is quite fun to have them around and almost every year we went to different place to spend time together, two years ago we went to KL, last year to genting and this year they came to singapore, although I and xiang lan have very little time together but whether I go to malaysian she will spend alot of time bringing me around and we also tried to spent some time every year around together. She is really such a wonderful frenz to me, hope we can have more time together.

No comments: