Friday, August 22, 2008

Thick Skin Couple in this World!


I would like to advise everyone better not to rent a room to those friend you don't really know well and also have thick skin, you may ask why not, they are your friend and they can accompany you out or help you to do housework,perhaps you will think differently after you have read my sad incident : (, recently I have rent a room to my hubby so call his best friend but to me more likely is a bad friend nickname Super Thick Skin Ah Beng and we charged him $250 for a room with aircon, he is a forty year old plus uncle with curly short hair, since he stay in my house I have the feeling of two in one cos' he always bring his wife over to my place staying overnight without my permission. His wife Super Thick Skin Ah Ping is a typical big sized auntie with no comment looks and her hobby is switching the aircon 24 hour and sleep till one plus and watching tv the whole day,it's not that I don't allow her to watch TV but if she wanna watch tv at lease she must respect me as the owner of the house she should auto allow me to watch MY TV, but she did not even when I step back house and look at her like she is my worst enemy or with my black Charcoal face she have no reason not to know that I was very angry with her right? This was the worst nightmare I have in my whole life and it lasted for a week and I have quarrel with my hubby and complaint to everyone on the phone outside their door loud enough for them to hear that I dislike his wife staying with us and threaten to my hubby if she don't move out then I will. My hubby find it difficult to ask Super Thick Skin Curly Beng wife to move out but find it even more difficult to tolerate all my non stop mega mix complaining so he make the first move to sms his so call best friend Super Thick Skin Beng, finally he called my hubby and accused us for being selfish and say he together with his wife will find a room to move out but till now a week have passed but no action taken. Are we being selfish? To him yes but to us definitely not cos' if we are really selfish then last time I will not cook dinner for him daily, allow his son to stay at my house while looking for job,allow his son to watch tv from 11pm to 4am daily, allow his dear son to dirty out my kitchen and being like a maid cleaning the kitchen for his son, and provide him with detergent for the past 6 months. I would always share my food with him but he just kept all his tidbits in his room, so now who is selfish? Luckily my half enemy cum half best friend Ah Qi who is always staying with me is not like that, or else I will ended up with heart attack, although sometime she have menopause and in a crazy mood but she will help me do housework once in awhile,helped me buy things and shared nice food with me. But I must admit sometime I love to bully her by asking her to carried alot of things during our shopping or market trip but can't blame me have to blame her cos' she say she is very strong so I just give her a hand by training her hoping it will train up her muscle by asking her to carried my things, I guess she must be very Gan Dong to have a sister like me : ), ok too much of my complaints tonight and heed my advised Try not to rent your house to your best friend, Once you rent to them they may became your bad Friend or worst enemy, So think twice everybody!

No comments: