Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aburiya Japanese Charcoal Grill



































Today I went to the quayside to have dinner with hubby, the place there is very quiet. I had japanese charcoal grill for dinner and the restaurant was quite packed, and we order a set b for two cost $70 and additional of fois gras & two pepsi total cost is $123.57. The food was ok and was my first time bbq the food on a charcoal grill in a restaurant which I think was very fun, but I think the food is not so suitable for elderly cos' the bbq food is very heaty and now my throat is abit painful, but if you wanna try a totally different experience of food no harm trying once. Hubby brough a gps map in my car, finally I can drive around without afraid to lost the way now. Now I am counting down to taiwan trip, I can't wait to go there shopping and to eat nice food over there.

No comments: