Monday, March 30, 2009

Tangkak Trip


Gentle Mother-in-law eating dumpling!





Butter Roti Prata




My nice roti tissue






Xiang lan Flat roti tissue



God light car drining in tangkak


Dragon


This simple dry bee hoon kueh in muar is actually the best food I had ever eaten in my life



Tasty baby sotong



Nomal Wontan Mee



Wontan soup



I just came back from tangkak, I went back with hubby for tomb sweeping and the weather was really hot till I feel very giddy while praying. I feel very angry when hubby bro dog came to my room to bite my hello kitty pyjamas, the pyjamas is a gift from my mother and I feel like going back to singapore immediately. Actually I really dislike animal since I was young so whenever I went back now I will hid in the room, although my father-in-law and mother-in-law treated me very well but still I can't hid my unhappiness in my heart so I just hid in the room the whole day, now then I realish the only happiness when I went back to tangkak is when I go out with xiang lan cos' she understand me the most, she even give me one of her new pyjamas otherwise I think I will go back to singapore immediately. And when I go back hubby is not with me he only care to go out with his frenz so I feel very boring at his home. But on may we have to go back again cos' we have to attend hubby cousin wedding, haiz again I must stay in the room again, hope xiang lan can spent more time with me and bring me around for nice food and now let the picture talk as deal to heatiness I got red eye now.

No comments: