Friday, May 15, 2009

Brother 27th Birthday Celebration!


Nice Cake



Happy Siblings!


Shuxin & Bro


Parent & Bro

My bro wanna to sabong us liao!



What happen to my hair!


So happy!


Sexy Bum


Attack!


Poor stupid sister Maggie Mee!

Whole family!


Happy Family!


bbq!


Hubby & I


Naughty Sister!


Happy Siblings!


Attack my sister small papaya!


Me and cute balloon!


Bro and Me!


Sister & Me!


Sis again!


Nice Balloon!


Maggie Mee!


Sis & I



Today I went to my parent house to celebrate my bro birthday, when I just reach there earlier on my bro was not in a good mood but when he saw the the surprise we gave him, he was really very happy. I and my sister decorate the house with balloon, and one of the balloon is really special as you can recorde your voice in and when you touch the balloon it will play what you had said, we had a fun time bbq and hope my bro will stay happy always, happy birthday my dear bro!

No comments: