Friday, May 1, 2009

Shyhney 25th Birthday Celebration!


Mr World



1 Young boy, 5 Senior citizen with birthday girl!



Shyhney kissing chest





I am so shy!



Three Hong Kong Feet!



Sexy Miss Changi Airport!




See What see never see changi airport before ah : (



Lauging Queen of the Night!




Big Mouth Me & Sleepy Laoting!



Retarded Face


5 Sisters!



Ah Bi & Mother Tee June



Cute Ah Bi



Pooh Face Ah Bi!



Four gals!



Kissing Sister!



Bbq Food!



Ramesh is looking for sunni!


Chef Foo!


I'm afraid of bbq!



Take my picuture for what????



I & Hubby!


Winnie The Pooh Decoration!




Crazy Sisters!



Wow so hardworking!




Hubby!


I and Ramesh!


Ramesh Propose to shyhney and said to her WU AI NEI!




Happy Hour!


Oh my God did did I married to a guy or a gay????


Shyhney Sexy Bun!


Today I went to downtown east pasir ris to celebrate shyhney birthday, and since yesterday it had been a busy day for me as I need to buy flower for her,and then help ramesh and mahbul buy present, go to a shop to blew two balloon,brough dinner and also change taiwan dollar. Then this morning did my housework and afternoon took the bbq things with my sister gang and bbq the food too, very tired today so throw abit of temper to ramesh and shyhney, and now all my leg are very cramp. I choose the winnie the pooh theme for her birthday as this is shyhney favouite character and together with ah pei,ah zhi and hubby we decorate the chalet room for her, and also choose a sexy cake for her and probaly throughout her whole life she will never dare to eat a cake again ever since she saw this cake. But We had a wonderful & happy birthday celebration compared to last year, and hope shyhney will be happy now and forever!

No comments: