Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ktv session with my dear frenz!








It has been a long time ever since I last blog,I'm getting pretty lazy nowadays,maybe I'm getting older liao, last sat I went to new york to do facial with mint,it was very comfortable & relaxing and also meet dior & mint for ktv session and have dinner together at kenny roger, I love to hang out with dior and mint,both of them are my best frenz from shatec who always help me when I needed help and give me advise whenever I have promblem, mint is a gentle,good temper,caring,understanding,patient & easy going person, for so many years when we meet I will ask her where she wanna go or whether if she wants to watch any movie then she will definely say anything lor up to youlor,I anything de,haha and even if she has watch the movie before, she will still accompany me to watch again and dior on another hand was a rough,playful,caring,helpful frenz and she once cooks for us and although the food is quite simple but I find it taste great as I always love frenz who cooks for me and whenever dior and mint came to my hse they will bake or make some dessert to bring over to. Mint now had a wonderful and caring boyfrenz Anthony and I am really happy for her and find Anthony a very lucky guy cos' mint is really quite perfect women,hope they will stay together forever and for dior although she had not found a better half yet but I believe she will find a nice guy too. Hope our friendship last forever and thanks for everything you two have done for me,luv you gals muack!

No comments: