Wednesday, October 22, 2008

China Trip!

I am old but I am very sexy ok!



Big camel




Dad in airport



China Airport





Wall of China



Nice view!



Dun play play hor wait I wanna bite my smelly hongkong toes nails!


Yummy!



Food again!



Hotels

Wangfujing Shopping centre!





Beijing building


Beijing Roasted Duck




Pancakes


Chef cutting duck


Kissing couple

Beijing National Stadium Bird Nest





OLD Ktv Kings!

Drunken Monkey



Big Fish Head


Funny Seafood!

Too much allergy dishes in Yantai


Pizza!




Tastless Japanese food in Yantai


Unle Wee & Lee Qiang



Bubble tea & ice cream



wow Lovely old couple

Nice Japanese room!





Boring dinner again



Not nice food!

Funny Fish Soup






No comment black abalone soup

Very salty chicken




Big Mouth Me!




Nice!


Wow
Great scenery!
Yantai Temple
Temple again!



So hot!
Cool rite but hey tat's my sunglasses leh!


Hugging couple


Nice view!

Haiz!





2 young 1 old



Raw Food

I have came back from china this morning, at first we went to Yantai to stay for three nights and everyday is a big feast there but I personally find the food there have a very strange and funny taste so dun quite like the food there. I dun like to have meals with those dongfang PHD and during one dinner my dad make me very angry and my face looks like charcoal and didn't utter a words throughout the whole dinner. I wasn't very happy and comfortable in yantai but in beijing I enjoyed alot cos' there alot of shoppings there and also dun need to have daily meals with those strangers. We went to xixiujie to have some shopping, the price there is relatively affortable and wee brought a fake branded brand called diesel, he was so action the whole day and keep showing off his shoes and he said you can insult me but cannot insult my branded shoes and he keep bitting his finger nails and I said to him uncle since you loved to bite your finger nails so much then I sacrifics and let you bite my toes nail very long leh,help me lah and put my leg near his face. And in yantai a very nice uncle called Lee Qiang bring us shopping around and when I walk passed a restaurant I saw a big duck status wearing like swim suites status so I asked him uncle this hotel does guy massage isnt then he say no lah this hotel restaurant selling duck meat then I say why they put one guy duck status outside, he is trying to seduce me leh. And in Yantai hotel there is lots of time the gals called and asked whether want special service and massage. I called once to wee room and talk in a sexy voice saying hi sir wanna massage then he very scarde and say dun want dun want and one time is ah khang called and his wife pick up and Ah Khang say to him hi do you want massage I am from Guangzhou, she just hanged the phone. We celebrate my dad birthday in hotel by giving him a surprise by buying a ice cream cake for him, he looks very happy and sexy! I am very glad that I finally came back to singapore, the traffic there makes me giddy. I alse cannot stand the ktv there cos' my dad keep on singing never give me much chances to perform and make our ear suffer alot with all those OLD songs!

























No comments: