Thursday, October 16, 2008

Memories!

I used to have a best friend and also my god sister ML. She is the kindest person I have ever meet in my life before,she always think of other people before her. I know ML when I was 16 when I was working part time in uncle tibits Jurong point. I always like to make fun of her but she will never never get angry, she always put on a smiling face but the actual fact behind her smile is only sadness. She don't have a happy family and also marry to a guy she didn't love at all. I think she wasn't happy at all until she meet her soul mates and best sister Shyhney. I introduce them and they became inseperate. They will call each other every and when three of us went out together they will say to each other reach home call me ok. I felt very hurt cos' seeing them so close and neglect me. Shyhney and I used to be best friend but since she known ML she treated her like own sister, even when both of them are sick they will take care each other and bringing medicine to each other. This is all the things they have never done for me before. I have talk to them about how I have feel and have cried many times but things doesn't change and shyhney and I have become totally stranger, maybe at that point of time my friendship with shyhney is not strong enough. At 2000 14 July somethings changes my life, ML leave this world deal to a car accident, Shyhney is seriously injured in hospital. I can't believed it's true and hope it's a only a bad nighmare. When Shyhney is in hospital nobody dare to let shyhney know but deep in her heart she knows very well what had happen. Although ML have leave this world but in shyhney & my heart she is still alive forever. If there is a chance I would wanted to let ML that I miss her very very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms World Janet, I saw your blog. Suddenly feel guilty u know. At that time, I know I and Sister very close,but actually not really to say we had left you out. And maybe our friendship not so stable because of our working time.Just to say since the accident in year 2002, really till now I won't forget in this life as I had lost a very good friend and sister of us, I know that her leaving changed everyone life like meryvn who wife he loved, zhiqiang who he best sister say nothing when leaving tis world, you could not believe at tat time y tis accident had suddenly happened, ah teck who also lost sister who he very liked. Anyway no matter what had happened already past, wat we can do is the good memories she had gone wif us before. U must remember even sister left us, we two will be together as friends, sisters forever ok... Although I'm not a good and best friend but in my heart u alway my good cute, beautiful friend in this world. Janet Thanks For being a Best Frenzs of Mine ....... Friend Forever