Thursday, October 2, 2008

JB Shan Fan Village Cze Char dinner!











The third place I went is JB to visit my oldest Gu Gu, Which is my dad oldest sister as she have just discharged from hospital. When Bro & I was very young she have taken great care of us and I hope she will stay healthy always as for my second Gu Gu I hope her mouth will be tired one day as she loved to talk non stop mega mix till my ear also pain, haha even my dad the 7 series Bmw can't stands her. Really enjoyed tonite dinner with Mum,Bro,Wati,Second Kuku,Lao Bibi & hubby cos' it seem a long time that we have been together for dinner as my dad enjoyed too much of travelling around with his beloved car, anyway tomolo he is going to get a new old car in jb again and he told me this is his last time but this is not the first time he said these already. Sometime it's great to be contented cos' is not how much things you have in life is how much things you need. Try buying things you need not wants so you will save more money, unless you are rich enough to afford those luxury,I think I must learn to lead a thrifty way like hui, Possible anot? Anyway hope everybody in my family to be happy forever!

No comments: