Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kuishin-bo Japanese Buffet!

Happy Birthday to my dearest Lao Bird!

All is mine food : Round 1

Round 2



Round 3



Round 4





Round 5






Round 6




Round 7




Lao Mimi & Maggi




Happily Chatting!






Bro & Future Sister-In-Law






Happy Hour!






Wow Kissing Time!





Lao Mimi & Maggie Again!




Today I had dinner with my family to celebrate my dad birthday, I went to this Japanese restaurant many times,it is quite worth with fresh prawn and big Alaska crab and I also love their bbq chicken and sashimi, the restaurant had a very interested part as there is some special or expensive food for the first 40 pax when they put out a song like Dong Dong come againt and everyone will suddenly run to the couneter to take the food, the first song came out and is offering lobster with cheese and my dad was standing around that counter and the waitress offer to him but he though need to pay for the lobster so he rejected but later he feel very regret and keep waiting for the next dong dong sound, and when the second dong dong sound came out I and my sister run as fast as in Olypics runner to Q-up, we though this round we would have chance to take some expensive special food, but both me and my sister doesn't know what are we queing up for! Finally what we get is a chocolate mousse crepes, then dad laugh at us and say chey just chocolate mousses crepes but hope my dad enjoyed the food today!

No comments: