Saturday, November 29, 2008

The House of Sundaness Indonesian Restaurant!

Cute Bibi Princess!

My teddy bear birth Certificate!

Bibi Princess again!


Bibi princess wanna sleep liao!



Ok Food!



Nice!



Rice Lor!



Looks like a falling Christmast tree!






Today I went to suntec city to have indonesian dinner, the food is all right but too bad dun have the nasi kuning, this is the second time I tried but still prefer the first time food. Anyway will come back again if they have nasi kuning rice again, haha and brough alot of things today, I feel like a big burn in my pocket, hubby brough a cute teddy bear for me as christmast present,it is really special as it is like diy the bear, you can chose the clothes and shoes for the bear even the underwear, they will give you a certificate with your name and the bear date of birth, a nice gift for people too. Next Sun I am going to camerold highland with hubby & Ah weng & also his family, I hope I can get the lakehouse hotel cos' I love the european design of the english cottage, looks really elegant and I really need to relax abit!

No comments: