Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Dearest Parent!

Recently when my mum is watching tv with me in my hse, I took a close looked at her and realised she is really getting older with a few more grey hair. Since I had my own hse I felt that I have neglect my dear parent who had used 24 hard years to bring me up. My mum would always came up with excuse to asked me to go over to her place to take some food hm that she had brought for me and would always wanna come over to my hse to helped me do household, is she really want me to bring those food hm or is she really so hardworking that she wanna always come over to my place to do household? I think the real reason is she hope to see me and hope that I would have more time to spent with her. Everday she would call me at lease twice and she would asked me wanna go over her place and I would just answer her go for what but I think that really hurts her. And although my dad had always being a very impatient person and will not spare a though for others people feeling when he speaks but he is the most doting & understanding dad I had ever seem, when I was young I am a extremely naughty child, whenever my mum asked me to do homework I will cry loudly and if my mum dun give me what I want I will called my dad to cry and complaint and I even threaten my tuition teacher if they dare to scolde me I will complaint to my dad. My dad always scolde my mum for scolding or beating me and he always tells mum that children we must teach not beat and always change tuition teacher for me. I remember during sars time I got fever and I told my mum about it she scolde me and say I didn't take care of my body, so I ran back to my room and cried then dad scolde my mum and came to my room and handed me some money and said he will bring me see doctor the next day and asked me not to put in heart what mum had said. When I was 21 yrs old I went for driving course and when I passed only basic theory, dad was overwhelmed and brough me a car and asked hubby to drive me around and also teach me. When I took driving test and failed I cried infront of my parent and my mum even insult me and said that I never took things seriously how will pass? But dad encourage me and said to me Ah mei dun care what mum had said,daddy will support you and believe you will sure pass one day,first time failed never mind, try harder to pass, you will only failed when you stop trying,and when you know driving already drive dad around dun care mum! And when I first went back to malaysian with hubby he do not have a car and dad brough him an enconomic car and he told my hubby to drive the car to bring me back to his town cos' take bus will need a longer time and also not very comfortable and when I first went hubby hse, I feel very uncomfortable cos' maybe I am too used to aircon in singapore so I would always get headache there and when dad learn that I always fall sick he quickly brough an aircon over to hubby hse and put in on his room. And during my wedding my bro and dad have some argument which make dad very angry and upset but he still manage to put on a strong act and told me he is very happy and relieved that I am finally married, he did not told me a single things on that day cos' I guess he didn't want me to be unhappy. When dad came over to my place and saw me ironing the clothes he asked me not to iron anymore asked my hubby to iron and when I went to mop the floor he would asked me not to mop anyway wait for hubby to come back home to mop and when he saw me cooking he said why must cook for hubby asked him to buy outside, he said last time in our hse you dun have to do all these thing, but now you have to encounter all these housework. Since young dad did not expect us to became lawyer or doctor he just wants two things from us, one is to be happy and another one is to be healthy. Whenever I make mistake dad will not scolde me but just asked me to be careful next time and he is also a very fair dad whatever we want he would give as long as he can give and every children will have the same things. My dad will become very agitated when others give bad comment on his childred. I will try to spent more time with my parent and cherish them more and no matter what they are my parent,they brough me to this world and took great care of me so I must respect them and not always throw temper at them. Fate had brough us together to be families so we must cherish them no matter what!

No comments: