Sunday, November 9, 2008

Madarine Oriental Hotel : The Melt Restaurant!

Seafood Spread!

Japanese Counter!



Seafood !



Nice spread of bread,cheese & Ham!




Normal taste Indian food!




Nice Roast Pork & Roast Duck!





Tasteless Italian food!




Thailand food!




Nice Pandan Chocolate Waffle!




Dessert!




Haha hubby kueh burst all the juice out!




Bread & dessert again!



Bored Hubby!


Me!




Happy hour together!




My new dress but I wear liao looks so fat so only can look at the top!



Today hubby and I went to celebrate our 1st Wedding Aniversary,time really flies very fast,we are together 7 yrs 6 mths already. Anyway has a very very full buffet dinner at the melt restaurant, the service there is fabulous but the food there is quite normal,although there is a wide variety of food like thai,Japanese,Chinese,italian & indian but I personally find the food taste normal but the seafood spread include lobster which is usually not in the buffet as it is quite a expensive food. Although I ate alot but I like most is the roast pork which taste very juicy and crispy and also the roast duck very tasty, I think I must really go on a strict diet and try not to eat so many meat. Anyway let the picture talks since I had a really bad day today, in the morning when I was driving passed a zebra crossing, a bicycle came from dun where and hit the back of my car,I was really terrific at that moment, I though I had hit the bicycle guy but luckily no,guess he is the one who hit me since it's the car door behind,he did not fall or injured and he quickly apologised to me and ride very fast away, that really spoilt my day so even I had Buddah jump over the wall today,I would not appreciate it too,haiz hope tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: