Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wonderful Hubby!

Hubby and I have been together 7 yrs 6 mths and yesterday is out first year aniversary. Yesterday he brought roses for me and put beside my dressing table and I was very surprise and happy to see the roses. I have been feeling moody for the past 2 days cos' I can't sleep well and have bad nighmare but today my mood is getting better.Alot of people asked me why I choose my hubby to be my partner, I think fate bring us together and he always treated me like a princess. He is the only guy who tolerate my unreasonable and demanding character and guess he is the only guy who can tolerate my horrible temper. He always give in to me whenever I get agitated,he is not only good to me but my family member and to my frenz. When I first known hubby he was a extremely quiet and shy guy. He doesn't like to dine in restaurant or hotel, he love to eat at coffee shops and also likes to eat KFC. When I first brough him to dine in Japanese restaurant,we order a sashimi he said it taste awful but now everytime when we ate at Japanese restaurant he will definely order sashimi, and also when I first brought him to western restaurant Jacks Place to try the escargot ( snail ),he say it looks disguisting but now it became his favouite food and restaurant. He always say I taught him one eat all the nice food now he is quite picky in food. I am thankful to god that they have given me such a wonderful guy. I think I have make a right choice by chossing to be with him instead of my ex boyfrenz Birdie, birdie and I have a wonderful and happy 1 years memories, he is also a nice guy but we have no future together cos' we are unable to give in to each other. He is there for me when the most unhappiness time in my life, he is a great frenz and deserve a great gal,although we didn't contact anymore but hope he is safe and happy in any part of the whole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What made u say something so sentimental..heh..

Anyway..blessings to ur marriage..beatiful always.