Sunday, September 7, 2008

24th Birthday Celebration








































































































































































































































Yesterday I celebrate my 24th birthday at my house, my family member and some of my closet friends and colleague was invited. I have order some penang buffet. I have received quite a number of present, voucher & Hongbao. I have made alot of profit this year, haha I total made $860.00 profit the rest goes to paid off my penang buffet, chairs, table,beer & wine. My generous dad have give me $1,000.00,my mum give $200.00,my brother give $100.00, Ah Wee uncle give $300.00,Ah Weng uncle give $100.00,Super Thick Skin Beng give $100.00, Hwan soon uncle give $100.00,Ma Lai give $20.00 & Ah Wai uncle give me $60.00. And I have received $100.00 Japanese restaurant food voucher from ramesh, $100.00 voucher from my brother,$50.00 crystal jade voucher from Shyhney,$50.00 Swensen voucher from Selvan & $50.00 OG voucher from Mint. I have received Dior make up set & Neckles set from Ah Zhi,Ah Hui,Ah Pei,Zhenyun & Xiuhui, Two set of mickey mouse bear & hand made brownie from Mint, a White gold ring and perfume from Siraz & alot more. I am very happy that all my dear friends make time to attend my birthday party. And also thanks to my dear hubby for giving my surprise by sending me flower and mickey mouse balloon but I know Shyhney help him to order one. I love the food voucher too. Luckily my penang buffet left abit only so I asked the black diamond to take away. Although most of the black diamond don't earn alot but they have give me expensive gift, I really feel touch, thanks to all blackie Diamond. I really feel happy yesterday!

No comments: