Thursday, September 11, 2008

Surprise!

  • My Birthday Cake


    Happily Cutting Cake!

    I want Kiss Kiss!



    Shyhney & I


    Sheeeeeeeeee dun tell people I wanna SHIT NOW!




    Who say I can't swim?





    Please dun play play at lease I am graduate from PHD - Permanent Head Damage!







    Hi Do I look cute?








    The Best Couple in the Whole World!







    The prettiest Clown!












    Mr Handsome Black Diamond!






    I have a old fashion hairstyle that suits my chararacter!











    Today When I first arrived in office I feel so heart broken nobody seems to rememeber my birthday, that kuku mania ramesh just say Happy Birthday to me and poor me whole body got feel tired and in pain then thinking nobody give me cake make me more heart pain but later shyhney went out to buy cake for me, she looks very funny sitting in Ah wai lorry cos' the lorry reverse so fast and so back when saw me looking at them, haha shyhney and ramesh finally give me surprise and my dear hubby also come, luckily they got buy cake for me or else guess I will lungi cos' I brough them Pizza Hut that cost me $85.17.



No comments: