Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home With Spizza!

Sleepy Pig!
Wow Nice!


Spizza


Today is my off day thought that I will happily having a good rest but was pissed off when I know Ramesh didn't intend to inform me first about buying the computer usb from that stupid Big Mouth Lee Computer Botak men, although he did call to inform me but I hope he will inform me earlier before agree to purchased the usb and is the way that I feel respected,isnt it the right way to respect everybody in the office? And have a good time cleaning my house and also watch some horror vcd, I have order Helena pizza Combo A from Spizza, it taste great and nothing beats a comfortable place like ur own home, Sometimes I really love to slack at home rather than going out shopping cos' if I go out shopping my money will be out of control. Hope tomolo will be happier with the F1 not black One!

No comments: