Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dian Xiao Er Restaurant




Dian Xiao Er Restaurant!

Hi is Me!



Opps how can I go on diet like this?




Not bad huh my dear Mimiger know some Food Gong Fu ok!





My cute hubby hungry liao!



Delicious Food







Silver Cod Fish With Superior Sauces









Dai Gui Duck






Ee Fu Noodles With Mushroom











Brocoli With Mushroom







Dian Xiao Er Fried Beadcurd
Been to Dian Xiao Er restaurant at causeway point woodlands with Mimiger and hubby. This is one of my favouite restaurant, not only it have great service,reasonable price range and also the food there is delicious. Haiz this week I have losed alot of money, thanks to that black Diamond
Ramesh cos' actually today is his turn to treat us lunch but became mine today, he is the most stingy black Diamond I have ever seen in the whole world, so gals out there DUN MARRY TO A GUY LIKE HIM OK!

No comments: