Thursday, September 11, 2008

If Teo & Ong can cook,Why can't you?

WHO DARE TO SAY I CAN'T COOK?



Chef Teo got wash hand anot?



Wanna look for a part time maid or a full time wife?I am VERY AVAILABLE!


Wow!



Say I am Pretty!



The cake looks YUMMY!




I am wishing that today I will not have STOMACH PROMBLEM!






Happily Forever!







Chef Teo & Me!








Me!




Chef Ong & Me!


YUMMY!





Look at my face then u will know how the food taste!





Birthday Feast!






Don't judge a book by its cover but for this book you can judge by its cover cos' it taste the same!









Chef Teo DIRTY hand!







HaHa!



Hui what are you cutting?



Today is one of my happiest day cos' is my birthday but is also one of my most dangerous day cos' I may get food poison cos' my two dear no experience in cooking frenz Chef Teo & Chef Ong prepared a BIG FEAST for me. Chef Teo cooks Japanese ebi sushi, salmon big ball rice and fried chicken for me & Chef Ong cooks salad & Chummushi for me. I really feel touch and thankful to them cos' till now their food have not YET give me any stomach promblem but what will happen to mine stomach tomolo? Who's know? They really put in alot of effort to prepared the so called BIG FEAST for me so I think it is very very rude to make any remark or complaints about their food but still I must tell the truth, first is the Japanese ebi, I find it taste not too bad it got a frangrant butter smell mainly is from the ebi I guess so BUT wait its too soft,the big ball taste no different from the ebi sushi other than the different looks, the fried chicken taste too oily & next is the salad it taste ok like normal salad & the chummushi taste no bad too and I like the crab meat the most de. Overall I give both of them 100 marks for their effort to prepared food for me and as their food I only can say NO COMMENT but compared to an inexperience chef their food taste better but compare to hotels,restaurant or even normal home cook food it taste EVEN BETTER, oh dear how can I tell a lies like that at lease it is a white lies. Haha and I can say the whole procedure during their cooking is GREAT AGAIN,another white lies again, let the picture talk cos' action speaks louder than words! But I am very very happy today going to Little gulin to play lantern with them but is their idea to go and I think of three of us during secondary school time running like mad during PE, the memories comes back again as in we are really back to school time again. This is the best and happiest birthday I had in my life, thanks Ah Zhi,Ah Hui & Shyhney!

1 comment:

Pigpig said...

Hey Hey, gan dong ma? A surprise real home cook meal. Although unable to go to chinese garden but xiao guilin play also not bad. Yesterday was really a tiring nite but veri fun too. At least I feel happy that my chakamushi that i made by my own self for the 1st time look quite nice ya.... But lucky d not end up eating my uncook crab meat...haha.. otherwise really ganna run toliet in the night.