Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Europe My Dream Country!

I have been dreaming of going europe with my hubby to enjoy the romantic moment at Eiffel Tower paris or to take a look at those handsome guy in Italy. It is too expensive to travel there, going with tour is about four thousand but to travel around with a group of stranger for 10 to 12 days to several place in europe is denfinely not fun at all, however it can save alot of hassel trouble planning the trip. But for me I prefer to explore europe myself cos' it have more freedom to go anywhere I like and also more romantic for couple but my lazy hubby will prefer to go by tour, he didn't want to think and plan to go anywhere. I really envy my frenz Dior been to europe for three weeks with her family. Haiz whe will my turn come? I guess must wait till I became the next bill gates perhaps being school gates will be more realistic for me.

No comments: