Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swensen

Serene & I
Hello haven ready yet lah comb my hair first lah!

Now I am ready!


Nice!






Hey tat's my ice cream





Yummy!






Breaded Chicken Caser saland








Tasty Fries!











Tastless Cheese Sticks!














Chicken Spagatti!









Cray Fish Spagatti!







Yesterday I have meet up with my good frenz serene for dinner at swensen parco bugis junction along with my hubby.It have been quite a long time ever since I meet up with serene, really miss her and candice, but there was a terrible jam at the AYE Highway, I guess must be the formula one race getting on,everyone is very excited about it, heard Ah Zhi say it was extremely crowded but guess it was normal as it was the first night racing in singapore, I too very excited about tomolo race. Hopefully can have more glare of those handsome Ang Moh, hehe Asia handsome also can lah!

No comments: