Monday, September 29, 2008

Singapore First Night Race Formula One
























































At the begaining of the day to watch F1 isnt happy at all,actually wanna catch a fast dinner at Suntec City but I accidently went into a shops to look around and see whether any shop sells cap, my hubby waited for me impatiently and make a fussed over it, I was very angry and shouted at him then make my own way to the restaurant and waited for him outside but the indonesian restaurant I actually wanted to dine in have not opened yet so I initially wanted to have Japanese Teppanyaki but hubby refused so I just walk in to a Shanghai Crystal Jade to have dinner there but my demanding choice turns out to be a very wrong choice cos' the service there was terrible. I asked for a seat at the side with sofa seats but the waitress refused and insist that it is for people of four but I have seem two couple seating at there and I get very worked up and raised my lovely voice and say look why those couple can seat over there and why can't us, and I threw the menu on the table and walk off and hubby have already walk away and suddenly the manager stop us and offer the seat over there then I asked Hubby to come back. Throughout the dinner both of our face are like super strong black Charcoal. After the terrible dinner we head down to watch F1, We reach there about 4.00pm, first is the bmw and porsche race then we went to the top cafe and brough two bottle of mineral water, it was not so crowded in the afternoon but about 7pm the crowd starts to came and we actually taken the wrong seats and feel so embarrased, then we went to look for our actual seat which is the yellow seats then alot of people threw their hand up to cheers for the driver then hubby asked me are they starting to pray? I say no lah they just wanted to cheers for the drivers. Then I put my leg in the chair and ask hubby to put but he refused and told me his leg is too long to put so I stared at him and said are you saying my leg is too short? He laugh and say not I say is you who said that, and when singing the national songs everyone stands up and clap their hand then silly hubby asked me again why all of them stand up to clap? I can't be bother to answer all this funny question to him, I rather have a good time watching the race. Ferrari drove by Massa was very very fast and second is McLaren Macedes drove by Hamilton, I very totally impressed by their car skill. In the end Renault drove by Fernando Alonson came in first, Toyota drove by driver Nico Rosberg came in second and third is McLaren came in third. But all the racer have done a very good job really happy and proud of them and hoping to see them again. I have enjoyed the race very much today but the people there was terrible, SOME people are so rude then they dun say excused when hubby block their way while they are taking video, a guy behind us just take a stupid stick and touch hubby, I was very angry and purposely say talk very loud hey dear the people behind us are very rude and stand on the chair to purposely block him. Hubby pulled me down twice, haha anyway met alot of rude people today so already season liao,waiting for next year race.

No comments: